Product Review: MakeUp Revolution Golden Sugar 2 (Highlighter Palette)



For a while, I was in search of a good highlighter palette that was really affordable (this recession has officially hit hard) but all the ones I found were way above my budget. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit is almost N30,000 on every online store where it is available, and even though the one I found on Jumia was cheaper, (N10,000) it was
fake...of course.


After days of multiple search and recurring disappointments, I found Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar 2 on girlyessentials.com.ng and honestly, I am so surprised that people aren't making as much noise about it as I would expect. First off, this highlighter palette cost me only N6,500. I have used it for about a week now and so far, I believe it's a steal.




Altogether, it has 8 different divine shades of highlighters, bronzers and blush. All the shades are highly pigmented so you only need very little to get whatever effect you want. One little swipe with the finger, and this is what it looks like.


I can honestly say that this highlighter palette is awesome and I highly recommend. I applied some on my cheekbones and below my brows in the picture below.


Bottom line: You'd love it too.

p.s. Don't forget to share this with a friend who also needs a good highlighter palette.

Comments

Popular Posts